Sunday, June 9, 2013

laurenturk

cheers for the follow

jaa c:

suicidewatch: Black Flag



suicidewatch:

Black Flag

Not feminism: Oh my God, that woman is wearing make-up and high heels! She can't be a feminist. She's just adhering to the patriarchal expectations of femininity! What a traitor to her gender.

Not feminism: Oh my God, that woman is wearing make-up and high heels! She can't be a feminist. She's just adhering to the patriarchal expectations of femininity! What a traitor to her gender.
Not feminism: I hate men! Women are so much better than men! All men are rapists and we don't need their help! Men are just there to oppress us and keep us down! Women are the superior gender.
Not feminism: You're giving up your career to have a baby? You're being dictated to by a man! That's the wrong choice! You've slept with twenty men? Wow, way to show that you have no respect for yourself.
Feminism: Women and men are equal. No-one should be discriminated against on the basis of their gender. Women have the right to decide how to live their life, how to dress, what to do with their body and who to love.

why would you feel so strongly against someone you have never met

She is 19 years old and she acts 2 . It is disgusting.

Photo



Photo



violentcherryhoney: robert smith is so lovely to me he looks like a very dreamy watercolour...

violentcherryhoney:

robert smith is so lovely to me he looks like a very dreamy watercolour painting

Photo



Photo



superseventies: David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things - 1971



superseventies:

David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things - 1971

Ariana Grande is the most annoying cunt in the world I can’t fucking stand the bitch

Ariana Grande is the most annoying cunt in the world I can’t fucking stand the bitch

Anal

No xD

send me a band? pretty please?

szatania:

Favorite Song: 

Favorite Member:

Favorite Album:

Favorite Music Video:

Favorite Lyric: 

Band Merch:

Band Rate: 

Blog rate:

Wuu babies



Wuu babies

Everyone hates me hahahaha

Everyone hates me hahahaha

Photo



unironicgoth: my favorite eye color is your eye color and my favorite height is your height and my...

unironicgoth:

my favorite eye color is your eye color and my favorite height is your height and my favorite weight is your weight my favorite hands are your hands my favorite knees are your knees 

Photo



So, since it's Fetish Friday

nsfweezy:

Send me a fetish and I'll answer

No | Maybe | I guess | I'd try it | Hell yes | YES GOOD | GOD DAMNIT FUCK ME NOW | 

e-n-o: my face looks like a used bandaid that you find at the bottom of a pool

e-n-o:

my face looks like a used bandaid that you find at the bottom of a pool

No comments:

Post a Comment