Sunday, June 9, 2013

Heroes Never Die

Theseus : I killed the Minotaur.

Theseus : I killed the Minotaur.

Perseus: I killed Medusa.

Percy Jackson: BITCHES....PLEASE.

Percy: I killed the minotaur.

Percy: I killed the minotaur.
Annabeth:
Percy:
Annabeth:
Percy:
Annabeth:
Percy:
Annabeth: You drool when you sleep.

walkamongstthestars: yupokay: unlimitedobsessions: OH MY...





walkamongstthestars:

yupokay:

unlimitedobsessions:

OH MY GOD

Rufus pls

THEY WIN

Me most of the year: Want that. Want that. Want that.

Me most of the year: Want that. Want that. Want that.
Me near my birthday or christmas: I CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE THING I WANT.

yugoslavic: i had no idea this site cost 1.1 billion i bet its because of my blog 

yugoslavic:

i had no idea this site cost 1.1 billion i bet its because of my blog 

azamack: TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS DISNEY SEQUELS ARE SHIT, GO WATCH...





















azamack:

TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS DISNEY SEQUELS ARE SHIT, GO WATCH CINDERELLA 2

jubolu: HEY, REMEMBER WHEN PERCY HAD A PICTURE OF ANNABETH IN...



jubolu:

HEY, REMEMBER WHEN PERCY HAD A PICTURE OF ANNABETH IN HIS NOTEBOOK AT SCHOOL? \(^_^)/

headcanon:

…so did Annabeth

cerezsis: fucknhasook: Here's the commercial everyone's been...



cerezsis:

fucknhasook:

Here's the commercial everyone's been talkn about.

OH MY SHIT IT'S REAL!

fuckyeahavatarshipping: korraman: zeldas: Cropped GIF version...



fuckyeahavatarshipping:

korraman:

zeldas:

Cropped GIF version of Korra commercial aired today.


THANK YOU GLORIOUS FAN FOR GIVING ME THESE 3 SECONDS OF AWESOMENESS

I CAN'T  BREATHE I'M HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK OR SOME SHIT

baelor: Book 2 stills-to-gifs [x,x,x], requested by...







baelor:

Book 2 stills-to-gifs [x,x,x], requested by animationtidbits - updated 08/06/2013 with new gif 

Photo









paintbucketresources: slugbox: poobuttface: villavanukas: pip...



paintbucketresources:

slugbox:

poobuttface:

villavanukas:

pipopapo:

鎖のめんどくさくない描き方

fuck where was this tutorial i've needed it my whole life omg

FUQ U CHAINSSSS

MOTHER OF GOD…

….well then.

bridgemcgidge: BECAUSE YOU'RE JASON TODD





bridgemcgidge:

BECAUSE YOU'RE JASON TODD

kataytoe: dimensional-void: worstbutt: asssbutt: misterharrie...



kataytoe:

dimensional-void:

worstbutt:

asssbutt:

misterharries:

never forget

always remember 

 #this is like the most precious thing #bless dylan for moviekidd

i don't care how many times i've re-blogged it. it's dylan mother fucking o'brien.

so much love

Tumblr: OMG [book series]

Tumblr: OMG [book series]
People: .....whatever
Tumblr: OMG [book series] MIGHT BE A MOVIE
People: .....sounds stupid
Tumblr: OMG [book series] IS GONNA BE A MOVIE
People: OMG [book series] I'VE BEEN SUCH A FAN SINCE LIKE FOREVER I'M A TRUE FAN FOREVER I LOVE IT I'M TEAM [hot guy]!

juliajm15: Nico and Hazel this time :) I tried to make her look...





juliajm15:

Nico and Hazel this time :)

I tried to make her look more roman than greek though, for obvious reasons

again, I wasn't much worried about being 100% accurate, I was just having fun :P

Leo and Piper are the next ones xD

lotsalipstick: beautyismadness: sord: ukidoki: militaryfit-...



lotsalipstick:

beautyismadness:

sord:

ukidoki:

militaryfit-bombshell:

Super Silky Summer Legs

Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.

Ingredients

  • 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol' white sugar)
  • 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
  • 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
  • 1-2 Razors
  1. Mix everything together in a bowl.
  2. Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
  3. Shave your legs.
  4. Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
  5. Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was "shaving" off. It was insane! Trust me, you'll see.
  6. Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
  7. Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
  8. Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!

Now this isn't just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies' feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren't cutting your legs, if ya know what I'm saying… hahaha.

I have silky arm pits too!!

Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.

i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they're some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs

i highly suggest this even if you don't shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity

HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS

THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON'T USE IT YOU'RE CRAZY

I forced my sister to touch my angel soft legs, lol. This is seriously a god-send recipe for the legs of a princess (or prince). Also, this makes a heck of a lot, so mix it in something you can store in your bathroom for later use.

curious! 

seraph-blades-and-whips: fearlesskids: fromonesurvivortoanother: commanderinqueef: imagine if...

seraph-blades-and-whips:

fearlesskids:

fromonesurvivortoanother:

commanderinqueef:

imagine if butterflies breathed fire 

but only a little bit of fire

"hi pet butterfly would you light this candle for me?"

*puff puff*

"thanks little buddy"

"yo butterfly light my joint"

"thanks lil nigga"

there's two kind of people

benditlikekorra: agunnwithablog: Every time Honor is said in...



benditlikekorra:

agunnwithablog:

Every time Honor is said in Avatar the Last Airbender

#best 28 seconds of my life

best-of-funny: X



best-of-funny:

X

No comments:

Post a Comment